Friday, August 10, 2012

TEMPT ME NOT GOURMET CUPCAKES & POPCAKES


I am so excited to introduce my newest Cottage Bakery blogger!

First I want to apologize if you find any grammatical errors in my writing...I was born in Brazil (been here for 14 years) and still learning English, especially how to write!!!....  :)> 
I started making these pretty and delicious treats from our little kitchen a year ago, when I was searching for cupcakes for a family reunion. What started first as a hobby has become into a successful bakery run from a Cooper City little home.
Something everyone asks me when they meet me and hear my story is, how did I come up with this idea and where did I found the courage and resources to make it happen? Well, "need" is a great catalyst for change. I lost my part-time job last year and I needed to do something. So, I thought to myself..."be creative, think outside the box". If your job search is proving ineffective, think about creating your own job. Look around you and see what is that you do best, that people like and want to repeat...so...tchan!!
Off course!!! CUPCAKES....All my friends and family, specially my brothers and sisters from Church are crazy for my cupcakes and cakes. So after lots of prayers and conversations with God, I felt a strong voice inside me telling me that I should start my own cupcake business.
 
God has blessed me in such a way that no words can explain! 
Now, after 6 months, we are planning already on moving to a commercial kitchen, and then open our Store Front! God's wiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment